Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

1/19/2006

Stock Photography Resources

Now and then I'll post a resource or two for the "industry", being stock, fine art, or commercial photography. Here's one that came across my email the other day.

stockphotographer.info

I haven't been able to review it extensively, but on the surface it seems like it could provide some useful information.

The site has info on industry information (trends, etc.), software, cameras, interviews, newsletter, RSS feeds, and other resources pertinent to the stock photographer.

This site reminds me a little bit of PDN Online in its visual format. Registration is free, unlike PDN Online which requires a subscription to access more deatiled or current content.

When I get a chance, I'll peruse the site more closely and update my thoughts on this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home