Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

1/17/2006

Buy Idaho Show

The past couple days (and today) I've been working to get ready for the Buy Idaho Capitol Show. Buy Idaho, for those of you who aren't familiar, is an organization that supports and promotes Idaho products and services to in-state and out-of-state buyers, businesses and the public. Buy Idaho sponsors 4 trade shows each year where members can exhibit their products and services. By far the most productive event is the Capitol Show, held in the Idaho Statehouse Rotunda. There's no selling at this show, but orders can be made and definitely contacts are made. It's by far the best Buy Idaho show of the year. I tend the think of it as the last show of the year, but it's really the first.

Anyway, it's 1/18, from 8am - 5pm at the Statehouse Rotunda. If you're in the area, stop by. My booth is on the second floor just across from the elevator. Or, if you take the stairs, the top of the southeast stairs. There will be about 100 vendors, so plenty of selection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home