Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

1/11/2006

Pic of the Day 1.11.06

Pacific Ocean Evening
Vancouver Island, British Columbia


This one maybe needs some explanation. I shot this from my balcony at the Wickaninnish Inn last January on my Winter Storm Watch Tour. It was about 10pm, it was overcast, raining and the exposure was 5 minutes. During the exposure I used a flashlight to illuminate the surf crashing on the rocks as well as the trees. Look for more photos from this trip and trip dates for January 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home