Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

1/13/2006

Update on the Nikon Story

Later on in the day, DP Review posted some more information on the Nikon ceases film camera production story I posted earlier this morning. Nikon will stop producing all lenses for large format cameras and enlarging lenses, as well as manual focus lenses and related accessories. Nikon will be focusing their production and R&D attention on autofocus lenses and digital cameras from here on out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home