Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

1/25/2006

Kodak T-Max 400 Large Format Sheet Film

Today I received an email from John Sexton that I thought I would pass on. The text is here:

"This is a brief email announcement for readers of the John
Sexton email newsletter.

I recently learned of the fact that J and C Photo has
arranged with Kodak to make a production run of Kodak T-Max
400 Professional Black and White film in special sheet film
sizes. This includes ultra-large-format sheet film sizes
up to 20x24" in size, as well as no longer available sizes
like 3-1/4x4-1/4".

I have nothing to do with this order myself, but thought it
might be of interest to you. It is a rare opportunity for
large format photographers that want to use Kodak T-Max 400
film.

If you are interested in learning more about this special
order, or to place an order, go to:

jandcphoto.com

The deadline for discount pricing on this special order is
January 30th, so check it out now."

If you're interested in receiving John Sexton's newsletter, go to his website and sign up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home