Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

1/24/2006

Blue Planet Photo on the Radio

If you'd like to know more about what I do, I'll be on the Daytona-N-Friends National Radio Show Wednesday, 1/25/06, 9:30pm Mountain Time. Thanks to Dale Peterson, Executive Director of Buy Idaho, Inc. for getting me on this nationally-broadcast show.

The stations are mostly AM and the affiliate list is Here. I certainly hope you can tune in and please let me know what you think if you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home