Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

9/18/2006

Website and email down for transfer

I've had enough. I don't know why I waited this long. But the last week has been horrible with the website down, email down, and no support from my host, 1planhost. The phone number is even disconnected. I've been busy so I couldn't spend an entire day or night sitting at the computer setting up a new host, transferring files, etc. until this afternoon.

So, Blue Planet Photography will be down for perhaps the next day or so while the DNS data gets sorted out. I may also have some issues with email as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home