Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

7/11/2006

Gretag Macbeth acquired

X-rite, a global leader offering color measurement technology solutions, such as the Monaco EZcolor line, has acquired Amazys Holdings AG which operates under the Gretag Macbeth brand, maker of the popular professional monitor color calibration system Eye-One. The combined company will be called X-Rite, Incorporated. No word on how or if this acquisition will affect the Gretag Macbeth product line. My guess is that much will remain the same. From the website information it appears that the purpose of the merger is to broaden the global reach of both product lines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home