Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

7/20/2006

A Photo A Day

Well, my Photo of the Day has become the Photo Whenever I Get Around To It. Sorry for that. Same for the Website of the Week. It's been busy and now I'm in the process of reloading my PCs. Got some hiccup in the system that I can't seem to shake, so in typicall PC style I'm starting over. Found out my floppy drive isn't working properly either, so creating a system disk for XP to reformat the C: drive has become even more of a hassle.

Anyway, I've come to tell you that I'm participating in a group photo blog called www.blipfoto.com which is very well organized and looks mighty fine, with excellent commenting features and large images. When you get to the site, click on All Journals, then you'll see a list of other photo journals. Click on mine which is, surprisingly enough, called Blue Planet Photography. I'm going to make a conserted attempt to post a photo a day, and try to make it a photo I've taken that day as well. We'll see how that holds up, but it will give me a daily goal, I suppose, as if I don't have any others to meet that are more important.

I hope you enjoy it. If you're lacking anything here on this blog, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home