Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

6/20/2006

Update on 48hourprint.com

After another email to the company and a posting on the Better Business Bureau site, I received an offer from 48hourprint.com to reprint my order. I'll accept it since I've already paid for it. But, I've also printed a replacement order with my other vendor. A good result overall, but it should have been done from the start.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have found the shipping cost way out of line, If you go to the UPS web site you can see what the cost should be. They are ripping you off,this must be how they really make their money.

Monday, December 1, 2008 at 7:17:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home