Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

5/18/2006

Pic of the Day 5.18.06

Untitled


I'm submitting this image for a breast cancer awareness auction event next month here in Boise. It will be held at Mosaic Essential, 1021 Main St, on June 1, 5pm - 9pm. The image size is 16x24.

Also, I'm looking for models interested in working with me to create fine art nudes. If you're in the Boise area or are going to be in this area, please Contact me if you'd like to collaborate. I generally trade prints for time. More examples can be found Here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home