Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

5/23/2006

Breast Cancer Awareness Auction

Come down to Mosaic Essential, 1021 Main St, from 5pm - 9pm June 1 (First Thursday) in Boise for "Best Dressed Breasts", a benefit for breast cancer awareness. Bid on an art piece, proceeds going to local breast cancer organizations. Artworks following the "breast" theme will be available for silent auction ending June 3.

My piece "Untitled" will be one of the pieces up for auction. It is a 16"x24" archival giclee print on semi-matte, matted and framed to approximately 20"x28", signed and dated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home