Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

3/12/2006

Pic of the Day 3.12.06

Training Day
The local fire department was burning down this building near my studio. Dummies like this are used to simulate trapped people and are laid out inside the building to be "rescued" by trainees. They weigh about 165 lbs.
Poor chap has no pants.



Hot Fashion
The shape and form of fire is very beautiful and mesmerizing and an infinite variation of shapes appear and disappear throughout the destructive process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home