Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

3/04/2006

Copyright Law action needed

Please look below the Junking Junk Mail post to the next one below called Urgent Action needed on Copyright Law. I'd been working on this as a draft and it was posted below the Junk Mail piece based on the date rather than the sequence of posting. It's a much more important issue than Junk Mail, at least at this point in time. Click on the title link at the left to get right to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home