Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

12/29/2005

The Photographer's Responsibilty

This is a topic I've been working on for some time, both for my own intellectual gratification, and to pass on once my ruminations are complete. For a bit of a taste, here's an interesting piece I came across on another blog chrisdclerico.com about a photographer in China who saw an opportunity and patiently waited for the "decisive moment". Then, he was chastised for it in the press, but perhaps his work prompted action (photographs can be a call to action, you know).

Here's the link to the article: www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1399668.html

Here's the teaser photo (part of a series):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home