Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

4/10/2006

Leonard Nimoy - Photographer

Spock is a much better photographer than Captain Kirk is a singer. Spock is also a lousy singer, but at least he has other talents he can use. Not so for Kirk.

Don't believe me? Check it out.

It's a sparsely designed website lacking any information about his history with photography. I've read other places that he's been a professional photographer for 40 years in addition to his acting duties, but I can't verify that. It would be nice if the site included a photographer's bio. Perhaps that information is in his books.

An interesting site to look at nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home