Blue Planet Photography - Art From Earth

I'm a professional photographer and this blog generally contains information about photography. But, since I also spent part of my life as a wildlife biologist, there will be some items about the environment as well. Maybe even some irritable ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

12/23/2005

Put yourself on the map

I've added a feature called Frappr that allows you to put a pushpin on a map where you're located. More of an interesting "where do people come from" kind of thing than anything else. If you want to add your location, click on the Frappr button on the sidebar. Or you can click here to go directly to the mapping page. Rest assured, no personal information is collected, only your zip code. So, it's not like I'll be coming to your house or anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home